The legal entity responsible for data processing is:
We appreciate your interest in our online presences (websites, social media presences, e-mail). The protection of your privacy is very important to us. Below we inform you in detail about the handling of your personal data that you share with us via our online presences.
You can visit our websites without providing any personal information. Each time you access a website, the web server only automatically saves a so-called server log file, which contains, for example, the name of the requested file, your IP address, the date and time of the request, the amount of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data) and documents the request. This access data is evaluated solely for the purpose of ensuring trouble-free operation of the site and improving our services. This serves to protect our legitimate interests in the correct presentation of our offer, which outweigh our interests in the context of a balancing of interests, in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. All access data is deleted no later than thirty days after the end of your visit to the site.
In order to protect your data from unwanted access as comprehensively as possible, we take technical and organizational measures. We use an encryption procedure on our websites. Your data is transferred from your computer to our server and vice versa via the Internet using TLS encryption. You can usually recognize this by the fact that the lock symbol is closed in the status bar of your browser and the address line begins with https://.
In order to process your inquiries, we collect personal data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO if you voluntarily provide us with this data when contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail). Mandatory fields are marked as such, since in these cases we absolutely need the data to process your contact. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. After complete processing of your request, your data will be deleted, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO or we are obliged to further storage due to legal provisions.
When you contact us using the contact form, data is stored on the web server and an email is forwarded to us. E-mail is an unencrypted form of communication. Therefore, please do not include sensitive personal data or other sensitive information in the content of your e-mail or contact form. If you wish to send us confidential information, please contact us for information on encrypted communication channels.
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use technologies including so-called cookies on various pages. Cookies are small text files that are automatically stored on your terminal device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted at the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and allow us to recognize your browser the next time you visit (persistent cookies). In the cookies – depending on the individual purpose – data such as IP address, time of visit, device and browser information, as well as information about your use of our website, are collected and processed.
If cookies are not accepted, the functionality of our website may be limited.
We use Google Maps of the company Google Inc. on our website. For the European area, the company Google Ireland Limited (Gordon House, Barrow Street Dublin 4, Ireland) is responsible for all Google services. By integrating Google Maps, we can provide you with the most important information about our locations. You can see at a glance where we have our headquarters.
If you have consented to Google Maps being used, the legal basis for the corresponding data processing is this consent. According to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO (consent), this consent constitutes the legal basis for the processing of personal data as it may occur during the collection by Google Maps.
For the purpose of website analysis, Google Analytics automatically collects and stores data (IP address, time of visit, device and browser information, and information about your use of our website), from which usage profiles are created using pseudonyms. Cookies may be used for this purpose. As a matter of principle, your IP address will not be merged with other data from Google. Data processing is carried out on the basis of an order processing agreement by Google.
Insofar as you have given your consent to the respective social media operator in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DSGVO, when you visit our online presences on the social media mentioned above, your data will be automatically collected and stored for market research and advertising purposes, from which usage profiles will be created using pseudonyms. These can be used, for example, to place advertisements within and outside the platforms that presumably correspond to your interests. Cookies are generally used for this purpose. For detailed information on the processing and use of data by the respective social media operator, as well as a contact option and your rights and setting options in this regard to protect your privacy, please refer to the privacy notices of the providers linked below. If you still need help in this regard, you can contact us.
Facebook (by Meta) is a service provided by Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland (“Meta Platforms Ireland”). The information automatically collected by Meta Platforms Ireland about your use of our online presence on Facebook (by Meta) is usually transferred to a server of Meta Platforms, Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA and stored there. For the USA, there is no adequacy decision of the European Commission. Our cooperation with them is based on standard data protection clauses of the European Commission. Data processing in the context of a visit to a Facebook (by Meta) fan page is based on an agreement between jointly responsible parties pursuant to Art. 26 DSGVO. You can find more information (Insights data information) here.
LinkedIn is a service of LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland (“LinkedIn”). The information automatically collected by LinkedIn about your use of our online presence on LinkedIn is usually transmitted to a server of LinkedIn Corporation, 1000 W. Maude Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, USA and stored there. For the USA, there is no adequacy decision of the European Commission. Our cooperation with them is based on standard data protection clauses of the European Commission.
Xing is a service of New Work SE, Am Strandkai 1, 20457 Hamburg, Germany.
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO the right to request information about your personal data processed by us to the extent specified therein;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO the right to demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us without delay;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the further processing
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfill a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest or
- is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as
- the accuracy of the data is disputed by you;
- the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure;
- we no longer need the data, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters.
Right of objection
· Insofar as we process personal data as explained above in order to protect our legitimate interests which prevail in the context of a balancing of interests, you can object to this processing with effect for the future. If the processing is carried out for direct marketing purposes, you may exercise this right at any time as described above. If the processing is carried out for other purposes, you only have the right to object if there are grounds arising from your particular situation.
· After you have exercised your right to object, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
· This does not apply if the processing is for direct marketing purposes. Then we will not further process your personal data for this purpose.
If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, for information, correction, restriction or deletion of data as well as revocation of any consent given or objection to a particular use of data, please contact our company data protection officer.
Data Protection Officer: