Frontend Web Developer (f/m/d)
We are looking immediately for a Frontend Web Developer (f/m/d) Permanent position, full or part time, in Berlin/Germany
Are you as motivated as we are to create digital solutions that enable a better quality of life for people? As a Frontend Web Developer (f/m/d) at 1000shapes you can play an important role in the development of innovative e-health services!
We digitize the design, selection and manufacture of 3D products – so they simply fit better. With our user-friendly and efficient software solutions, we open a new dimension of product design – from dental splints to implants to complete therapeutic outcomes.
- Develop intuitive web applications for 3D medical planning and implant design
- Drive front-end development to the next level – especially for 3D visualization
- Help creating intuitive user flows and ensure a seamless user experience
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, with special focus on coding
- Learn and apply cutting-edge approaches to web development
What we expect from you
- 2+ years of professional experience in web development
- Experience with at least one JS-framework (React, vue.js, Angular)
- Experience in developing single page applications
- Good understanding of web toolchains and software development processes
- Solid spoken and written English is mandatory; German is welcome
As a bonus, you have experience in any of the following:
- 3D visualization and computer graphics, e.g. using three.js
- Mockup creation and fast prototyping
- Practical experience in agile teams
- Experience with Web Assembly is a plus
With us you will find
- Work in a team of experts dedicated to providing high-quality software solutions
- A meaningful activity with real added value for society
- Creativity and openness to new ideas and changes
- Interest in your personal development
- Communication at eye level and an open corporate culture
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity for mobile working
Our office is in the south of Berlin. The health of our team is important to us: JobRad, Urban Sports Card or similar additional benefits are possible. Creative team events bring us closer together.
We are looking forward to your application.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of age, origin, gender, sexual identity, disability or ideology.
To apply, please send us your CV. Please also tell us something about your motivation, either as a cover letter or alternatively as a 3-5 minute video.