C++ Developer for Interactive 3D Applications (f/m/d)
We are looking immediately for a C++ Developer for Interactive 3D Applications (f/m/d)
Permanent position, full or part time, in Berlin/Germany
Are you as motivated as we are to create digital solutions that enable a better quality of life for people? As a developer at 1000shapes you can play a central role in the development of innovative e-health services!
We digitize the design, selection and manufacturing of 3D products – so they simply fit better. With our user-friendly and efficient software solutions, we open a new dimension of product design – from dental splints to implants to comprehensive therapeutic outcomes.
What is the position about?
Design and develop graphical software solutions in a medical context (e.g., implant planning, virtual surgery planning)
Implement and improve state-of-the-art algorithms and visualization for CAD, geometry processing and 3D-printing
Systematically design, test, deliver and maintain production code.
What sets you apart?
- 3+ years of experience in professional software development with modern C++
- Experience with code version control systems (e.g., Git), build systems (e.g., CMake), package and dependency management (e.g., Conan), automated (unit) testing and continuous integration
- Familiarity with self-driven project work and collaborative, agile software development
- Strong ability to solve technical problems
- Solid spoken and written English is mandatory; German is very welcome
As a bonus, you have some experience in any of the following:
- 3D computer graphics and visualization (e.g., OpenInventor, OpenGL, Amira/Avizo)
- Geometry processing (triangle meshes, parametric/spline surfaces), linear algebra (e.g., Eigen)
- Medical imaging (e.g., processing of DICOM images)
- Graphical user interface design and programming using the Qt framework
With us you will find
- Work in a team of experts dedicated to providing high-quality software solutions
- A meaningful activity with real added value for society
- Creativity and openness to new ideas and changes
- Interest in your personal development
- Communication at eye level and an open corporate culture
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity for mobile working
Our office lies in the south of Berlin and is easy to reach by public transport. The health of our team is important to us: JobRad, Urban Sports Card or similar additional benefits are possible. Creative team events bring us closer together.
We are looking forward to your application.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of age, origin, gender, sexual identity, disability or ideology.
To apply, please send us your CV. Please also tell us something about your motivation, either as a cover letter or alternatively as a 3-5 minute video.