Software Architect Web/Cloud (f/m/d)
We are looking immediately for a Software Architect Web/Cloud (f/m/d)
Permanent position, full or part time, in Berlin/Germany
Are you as motivated as we are to create digital solutions that enable a better quality of life for people? As a Software Architect for Web and Cloud solutions you will play a central role in the development of innovative e-health services at 1000shapes!
Our mission is to achieve better and more efficient patient care through digital services that are made easily accessible to the healthcare and medical technology sector. 1000shapes stands for:
- Digital products in the medical technology and health sector
- User-centered software for physicians and medical technicians
- Innovative and specialized 3D processes and technology
- About 20 experts in software engineering and algorithm development
- Strong innovation network in industry and research
- Self-funded and profitable for over 10 years
What drives you?
- Creating sophisticated web-based and cloud applications
- Working with the best available technologies
- Developing software in an agile way
- Leading a team of web and cloud developers
- Communicating architectural concepts with the development teams
- Explaining technical topics in a way that non-technical people can understand them
- Deploying and running web-based and cloud applications
- Designing a technological vision for the platform of a growing company
- Understanding the business needs
If this applies to you, then we would love to get to know you.
With us you will find
- A team of experts dedicated to providing high-quality software solutions
- A meaningful activity with real added value for society
- Creativity and openness to new ideas and changes
- Interest in your personal development
- Communication at eye level and an open corporate culture
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity for mobile working
Our office lies in the south of Berlin and is easy to reach by public transport. The health of our team is important to us: JobRad, Urban Sports Card or similar additional benefits are possible. Creative team events bring us closer together.
We are looking forward to your application.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of age, origin, gender, sexual identity, disability or ideology.
To apply, please send us your CV. Please also tell us something about your motivation, either as a cover letter or alternatively as a 3-5 minute video.