Site Reliability Engineer (f/m/d)
We are looking immediately for a Site Reliability Engineer (f/m/d)
Permanent position, full or part time, in Berlin/Germany or from your home!
Are you as motivated as we are to create digital solutions that enable a better, more efficient and individualized care for patients? As Site Reliability Engineer at 1000shapes you can play an important role in the development of innovative e-health services!
We digitize the design, selection and manufacture of 3D products – so that they simply fit better. With our user-friendly and efficient software solutions, we open a new dimension of product design – from dental splints and medical implants to complete therapeutic outcomes – and make it easily accessible to the healthcare and medical technology sector.
As a Site Reliability Engineer, you will contribute to the development of our cloud- and desktop-based e-health solutions. You will work side by side with other developers in your team and take care of:
- Deploying products in different cloud infrastructures
- Setting up the infrastructure for automatic end-to-end testing
- Implementing, maintaining and monitoring CI/CD pipelines
- Migrating on-premises services to the cloud
What we expect from you
You should have previous experience or a good understanding of the following:
- Cloud technologies (AWS and Azure)
- Deployment and maintenance of web applications in different staging environments
- Monitoring and incident management
- Infrastructure as code (e.g., Kubernetes, Ansible)
- CI/CD tools (Gitlab, Jenkins, Docker) and artifact handling (e.g., Nexus)
- Administration of Linux web server environments (e.g., Apache)
As a bonus, you may have experience in any of the following:·
- Modern web architecture (e.g., microservices, service-based architecture)
- Webstack frameworks (e.g., React, serverless)
- Integration of end-to-end testing solutions in CI/CD pipelines
- Practical experience in agile teams
With us you will find
- Work in a team of experts dedicated to providing high-quality software solutions
- A meaningful activity with real added value for society
- Creativity and openness to new ideas and changes
- Interest in your personal development
- Communication at eye level and an open corporate culture
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity for mobile working
Our office lies in the south of Berlin and is easy to reach by public transport. The health of our team is important to us: JobRad, Urban Sports Card or similar additional benefits are possible. Creative team events bring us closer together.
We are looking forward to your application.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of age, origin, gender, sexual identity, disability or ideology.
To apply, please send us your CV. Please also tell us something about your motivation, either as a cover letter or alternatively as a 3-5 minute video.