IT Systems Administrator (f/m/d)
We are looking immediately for an IT Systems Administrator (f/m/d)
Permanent position, full or part time 80%, in Berlin/Germany
Are you as motivated as we are to create digital solutions that enable a better quality of life for people? As an IT system administrator at 1000shapes you can play a central role in the development of innovative e-health services!
We digitize the design, selection and manufacture of 3D products – so they simply fit better. With our user-friendly and efficient software solutions, we open a new dimension of product design – from dental splints to implants to complete therapeutic outcomes.
What is the position about?
- IT hardware and service administration
- Manage servers and workstations running Linux and Microsoft Windows
- Manage (web) services on-premise and in the cloud
- Manage company network
- Develop security concepts
- IT infrastructure and company administration support
- Provide IT help desk & IT onboarding support
- Maintain IT documentation & security guidelines
- Manage and delegate to external suppliers and providers
What sets you apart?
- Professional experience in IT administration (3 years or more)
- High sense of responsibility and independent work, ability to understand users’ needs
- Experience in Windows and Linux server and workstation administration
- Experience in network administration (firewall/routing, DNS, multiple subnets, VLANs, VPN)
- Experience in (web) service administration and containerization with Docker
- Very good knowledge of English and German, very good communication skills
- Bonus: Experience in administrating one or more of the following:
Redmine, GitLab, MS Office 365/Teams/Azure, Prometheus/Grafana
With us you will find
- A meaningful activity with real added value for society
- Creativity and openness to new ideas and changes
- Interest in your personal development
- Communication at eye level and an open corporate culture
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity for mobile working
Our office is in the south of Berlin and is easy to reach by public transport. The health of our team is important to us: JobRad, Urban Sports Card or similar additional benefits are possible. Creative team events bring us closer together.
We are looking forward to your application.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of age, origin, gender, sexual identity, disability or ideology.
To apply, please send us your CV. Please also tell us something about your motivation, either as a cover letter or alternatively as a 3-5 minute video.
If you have any questions, please contact our head of HR, Katrin Seiler (+49 30 7688659-20, firstname.lastname@example.org).