Fullstack Web Developer (f/m/d)
We are looking immediately for a Fullstack Web Developer (f/m/d) Permanent position, full or part time, in Berlin/Germany
Are you as motivated as we are to create digital solutions that enable a better quality of life for people? As a Fullstack Web Developer (f/m/d) at 1000shapes you can play an important role in the development of innovative e-health services!
We digitize the design, selection and manufacture of 3D products – so they simply fit better. With our user-friendly and efficient software solutions, we open a new dimension of product design – from dental splints to implants to complete therapeutic outcomes.
- Develop web frontends for 3D medical planning and implant design
- Develop backends for processing medical images and geometric data
- Systematically design, implement, test, evaluate and deploy production code
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders in an agile environment
What we expect from you
- 2+ years of professional experience in full-stack web development
- Profound knowledge of web toolchains
- Knowledge of API design and consumption
- Experience with Node.js, Cloud (AWS / Azure), React
- Experience with single page application development
- Familiarity with CI/CD and containerization
- Solid spoken and written English is mandatory; German is welcome
As a bonus, you have experience in any of the following:
- 3D visualization and computer graphics, e.g., using three.js
- Development in Python, C++, OpenGL
- Deployment of web apps in the cloud
- Mockup creation and fast prototyping
- JAM stack web development
- Experience with Web Assembly is a plus
With us you will find
- Work in a team of experts dedicated to providing high-quality software solutions
- A meaningful activity with real added value for society
- Creativity and openness to new ideas and changes
- Interest in your personal development
- Communication at eye level and an open corporate culture
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity for mobile working
Our office is in the south of Berlin. The health of our team is important to us: JobRad, Urban Sports Card or similar additional benefits are possible. Creative team events bring us closer together.
We are looking forward to your application.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of age, origin, gender, sexual identity, disability or ideology.
To apply, please send us your CV. Please also tell us something about your motivation, either as a cover letter or alternatively as a 3-5 minute video.
If you have any questions, please contact our head of HR, Katrin Seiler (+49 30 7688659-20, firstname.lastname@example.org).